Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No day but today

Yay! Disneyland tomorrow! I am at the office waiting for my last patient and then I am going home to make my lists for packing and what to bring in the car tomorrow. Can't get started without a list! I think that Tim and I will watch a little AD on the way down to Anaheim on my laptop. Nothing like the Bluth family to make time go by quickly.
Today was a day of returns. I returned about 5 things to different stores. The best is when I went to Target to take something back without a receipt, they told me that I had maxed out the number of times you could bring something back without a receipt for the year. Thank God that 2005 is almost over! Yikes. I really must do a better job of keeping my receipts. I even have a little receipt keeper that I need to get in the habit of using.
Other than that, life is very good. I've come to the conclusion that life is very short and we should enjoy each day as it comes. Perhaps this comes as no surprise as Sarah and I went to see Rent last weekend (hence the no day but today title) Also, my parents keep on mentioning people they know that are getting cancer and having strokes left and right. So, let's all make a vow to be less stressed! Enjoy life today because you don't know what will happen tomorrow! (Except for me today because tomorrow is Disney) =) Peace out homies! See you when I return from the house of the mouse!

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Have a safe trip to the house of mouse!

Marcy said...

I didn't know Target kept track of that kind of thing... hah I have an envelope that I keep on the fridge door where I stash all shopping recipts as soon as I get home.