Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh my God, no way!

I love reading random blogs, although it seems as though everyone else is having a crazier life than me....i think that it is probably because I don't live in the center of a major city. All the action seems to take place in NY or LA. Rock on San Jose...you have been good to me.
So, our tv won't be fixed until next week when the part comes in. Weak sauce. Of course, Tim is mostly concerned that we'll be wihout our super TV when the XBOX 360 comes out in a few weeks. What will he do? Will he be forced to play on our smaller, weaker bedroom TV? Tragedy is afoot.
My one patient today didnt show up. Things are SUPER slow right now but that's okay because I got a raise at my other job and I'm working for them about 5 hours a day now. Good for me and my pocketbook. (PS what the deuce is up with pocketbooks?)
I looked in my closet today and felt very dissapointed with my selection. I need to shop for more clothes, yet I suck at picking things out. Maybe I need to start wearing tie-dye and jimmy jams outside so that gay dude and chickie from what not to wear will show up and stalk me and dress me like a doll. They could throw all my clothes away if they wanted to. I wouldn't complain.
If anyone sees them around....flag their asses down and let them know that Lisa needs a new wardrobe. (Sans pocketbook) Enough said.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Me! Me! Pick me! I wanna go shopping and buy Lisa a new wardrobe (sans pocketbook). Although, of course, by "buy" I mean YOU buy it, but youknowwhatimean. ;)