Thursday, November 17, 2005

Addictions continue

Why am I addicted to MTV shows? Right now I'm really into Making the Band. I especially enjoy when Puffy comes in and cuts people. Who doesn't love the drama? I know it so cheese, but I'm really a teeny bopper at heart. One of the girls on this show is named Aubrey..I really like that name. She also has the hair that I want. Damn her. I was also watching miss seventeen but since we are without access to the tivo, I don't know what is being taped. It will be interesting to see what it has been taping this whole time while we've been unable to watch it. I bet it's full now. Oooh. the drama is beginning. I must watch the cat fight!

5 comments:

Tim said...

I know, I'm so sad for our TiVo and our TV. Maybe we should make a point of checking / deleting some shows this weekend, if only to make sure some shows are getting taped.

ThatBeeGirl said...

Speaking of MTV shows, the Punk'd with Bateman was on at 3a today, according to TiVo. I'm stoked to watch it!

ThatBeeGirl said...

also, more on 'ad' from tvguide.com:

HYSTERICAL DEVELOPMENT: Leave it to Arrested Development to mine the tragedy of its imminent death for laughs. Per Variety, series creator Mitch Hurwitz is planning an episode that will poke fun at Fox's decision to reduce the show's episode order from 22 to 13, effectively canceling it. In the episode, titled "S.O.B." for "Save Our Bluths," the Bluth clan considers throwing a fund-raiser to save their construction company from shutting down. In one scene, Jason Bateman's Michael notes, "Our backs are against the wall.... It's just hard for me to accept that it's really come to begging." There's even a conversation about whether the Home Builders Organization — HBO — might be willing to come to their rescue. That idea is quickly nixed though, leading George Sr. to say, "I guess it's Showtime. We'll put on some kind of show at the [fund-raiser]." Meanwhile, after reading this item on TVGuide.com, the American public released the following statement: "Huh? I don't get that last joke. I told you this show was dumb."

ThatBeeGirl said...

I forgot to ask you the other day--what's the deal with the Nutcracker tickets? As in, when are we going again? Also, Julia wanted me to let you know she and Cyrus will not be able to attend...

ThatBeeGirl said...

Steve has a twin brother?