Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Harry Potter

We got to see a sneak preview of Harry Potter tonight. It was really quite good. I know that usually books don't get translated into good movies, but I think they are doing well with HP. This one is rated PG 13 and it definitely warrants that rating. A few dramatic/violent scenes but nothing that chicken me couldn't handle. Tim and I are once again watching season 2 of AD. We really are addicts. I love how any line from that show can fit into daily life....plus who doesn't love a good plot involving a british gang and houses built for S. Hussein. It just doesn't get any better than that.

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

And, really, it needs to be watched several times over because there are the little things that get lost in the big picture.

Maeby (heh) that's why Americans don't like it.

Tim said...

Harry Potter was quite good...