Sunday, November 06, 2005

How did it get to Sunday already?

Sunday is a wierd day because I love that Tim and I hang out and watch football, but then it always goes by so quickly. This weekend has been fun. I went shopping with my bud yesterday and bought some great things. There is nothing like having a good shopping day and buying things that you really need...especially snazzy new shoes (wink wink). I got a new hoodie and bag for my computer, both of which I really needed (or did I?).

It's my birthday on Thursday. I'm going to be 26, although it doesn't really feel like it. I can't believe that my birthday snuck up on me. Soon it will be Thanksgiving and then DISNEYLAND! I can't wait to go this year, with it being Christmas and the 50th anniversary. Tim made a comment today that this trip will be the first time we go together as a married couple. How cool is that?

I can't wait for Christmas...it's time to start making my shopping list. Of course I have no money to shop with, but what the hell, you only live once.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Eeeek! Your first trip, of many, as a married couple--how rad!