Friday, November 11, 2005

Now I am 26

It's weird because I don't feel like I'm any older. I had a really nice birthday. I got to spend it with my family and friends, which is always good. Nothing like a good round of Taboo to put you in a good mood.
Today was a nice day as well. I had a lot of work to do but took a break to have lunch with my mum at Santana Row. When we were there, I parked next to a big Ford Expedition and when I got out I saw a wallet lying underneath it. I picked it up and started going through it to try to find a number I could call. In the meantime, the owner came back to his car in a panic. He gave me 100 bucks for findings his wallet! Cool. It's nice when things you do get appreciated.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Happy Birthday Giggit! Just surfin' the blogs and came across yours.
Do something good with the moola!

ThatBeeGirl said...

Niiice.
You got the Christian right-winger to leave a note!
Happy birthday (again!)--last night was a blast. Nothin' better than a rousing game of Taboo!