Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bees? Beads? Bees?

Why is Fox making the biggest mistake of their life? Arrested Development is by far the best show on TV! How can they keep on the mindless drivel that is the majority of their shows?! It makes no sense. I hope that Fox will listen to the fans and realize the error of their ways.
I went to Santana Row last night to an Irish pub and had dinner with my hubby and our best friends. What a nice time we had. Then they came back to our apt and we watched their wedding video. I want to get married again! =)
Tim and I have been holed up in our room all day because our big TV out front is broken. We went out for a few groceries this morning and then went to Krispy Kreme. I was surprised at how good their coffee was and I'm pleased that they have their pumpkin spice doughnuts again. I've had two today along with a breakfast burrito (homemade). Now one would think that would be enough food but I'm craving a whopper jr. Damn you BK! Damn you to hell! Why can't I just eat what I want? Actually, I could eat what I want if I would get back to the gym, although it seems as though I can't drag my ass around to it...oh well.

3 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Didja guys go to Rosie McCann's? We went there Friday night, too funny!
Here's another article for you, by my favorite guy. (Due to whatever reason, it'll open in the same window.)

ThatBeeGirl said...

Now, look, the Kaiser Family Foundation just wants to promote health care issues. We respect that. But, like Joe Buck, they're making headlines by talking trash.

-- In a related bit of dumbassification, the Parents Television Council -- a group that spends an inordinate amount of time watching dirty TV -- has convinced Toyota and others to stop advertising on "Nip/Tuck," the FX surgery-series hit. Apparently, too much sex and depravity. Now, we've stopped watching because the plots are stupid, but that's an entirely different story. We get annoyed when people like Tim Winter, the executive director for the PTC, gets quoted in the Los Angeles Times saying this: "Protecting children from graphic sex and violence in the media is a shared responsibility."

Wait. Parents are letting children watch "Nip/Tuck" -- a 10 p.m. show that some adults can barely stomach? Not bloody likely.

Maybe the PTC can call up the KFF and work out this whole thing about graphic sex, who's watching and when it's on. Because we're paying good money to watch fornicatin' and killing on HBO's "Rome" -- and if some kids are getting that on free TV, we want to know about it.

ThatBeeGirl said...

^
From a different article by Tim Goodman. He's the best. He suuuuure is!