Tuesday, December 06, 2005

We have returned

What a blast this weekend was in Disneyland. We had a nice drive down on thursday and a great dinner for my mum's birthday on Friday. I think the most fun we had was actually at the bar in the Grand California hotel. Ha! We had the worst service but the drinks were very strong. They are liberal with the alcohol there. My dad had to keep going up to the bar to get our drinks and then we were all tipsy because they were so strong. The best is that my dad tried to pay with a 100 dollar bill and the bartender just looked at it and handed it back to him about 2 minutes later. So basically, they couldn't figure out how to change a 100 dollar bill and we got some drinks for free! Good times. I'm really glad that my dad could come though, as I think it really made the trip special for my mum. The only bummer was that we didn't get to see any fireworks because there were "high winds". I felt really sad after that so Tim and I went to see another show that had mini fireworks. At least I got my fix of things blowing up. Pyro much?

On a different note, a rep from the HMO company that represents Kaiser is coming out to my office tomorrow to make sure it is suitable for treating patients. I think that I will pass! =) I can't wait to start accepting Kaiser patient's as I think it will make a huge difference to my business. Keep your fingers crossed peeps. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

8 comments:

Tim said...

I was glad you were able to see some fireworks in Disneyland. When the main show was cancelled I was bummed for you, I know how much the fireworks mean to you.

I hope it goes well with Kaiser today too, make sure you mention that I work for them!

ThatBeeGirl said...

Fingers crossed about the Kaiser folks, but I don't see how they couldn't approve you! Your office is freaking awesome!

ThatBeeGirl said...

THIS JUST IN: (I wanted to be all reporter-n-shit)
An HOUR'S worth of episodes on Monday--a "classic" followed by a new one. Yipee!
Check out Fox's 'AD' site...

ThatBeeGirl said...

This girl on the OP boards got a chance to visit the set (friend of a friend of a friend, that kind of thing) and posted pix.
Bee jealous, Lisa.

http://community.webshots.com/album/519256868nbImyi

ThatBeeGirl said...

So we know that there will be two episodes on Monday 12/12: episode 307, "Prison Break-In" at 8p, followed by the "classic" (Fox's word, not mine) episode 104 "Key Decisions" at 8.30p.

Doing some cleanup on my TiVo, I noticed that Monday 12/19 there will be two episodes: episode 308 "Making a Stand" at 8 followed by episode 212, "Hand to God" at 8.30p.

I hate to look for meaning in something that's not there, but any 'AD' is better than no 'AD.'

Marcy said...

Do you have any tips for shopping for camcorders? Any specific features or quirks to look for?

Glad Disneyland was fun! =)

Tim said...

Marcy - try to get a 3CCD camera, they provide the best picture.

Tim said...

PS - Update please...