Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Crazy day!

Today was a nutty day. Our web-based network wasn't working so I couldn't do any work until this afternoon. This meant that all the reviews that hadn't been done were rushed over to me. I did 13 reviews this afternoon. Good practice, though. Also, the money plays a factor! =)
Tim didn't get called for jury duty today but he has to call back tomorrow afternoon. I just hope that over the next few days he is on phone standby only. That means we can still spend some nice time together.
I am currently watching Star Wars Episode I. I complained too, but Tim said we have to start in chronological order. Oh well, I'm just watching the parts with Liam Neeson and Darth Maul. That's really all that is worth watching. (Sorry Tim, you know how I feel) Anyway, I think it is time for a little Perfect Dark Zero, or PDZ as us gamers say. Check my xbox live profile below and on the right to see how I am doing!

3 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

"PDZ," huh?
Can I call "Guitar Hero" "GH" or is that taking it a bit too far?!
;)

ThatBeeGirl said...

Check it out!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/12/29/DDG2AGE3H710.DTL

Too stoked to write the HTML. :)

ThatBeeGirl said...

omg.
check out this sendup of kanye's 'golddigger.'
George Bush Hates Fat People