Friday, December 23, 2005

Hmmmmm

Tonight Tim and I are going out to dinner with some of my old friends from chiropractic school. It should be fun to have a mini-reuninon. It's funny though, because so many people have left this area. It'll be nice to see everyone again.
I can't believe that Christmas is here! It really came up quick. Tim and I are just doing stockings this year for each other, but I've put some pretty "sizeable" things in his sock already! =) I can't wait for Christmas morning together. I have to find a Starbucks that is open on Christmas day before we go to his parents house. I'm going to need my fix for sure! Gingerbread latte, here I come.
As a sidebar, I am watching Starsky and Hutch with Ben Stiller. This movie just re-affirms my love for Jason Bateman. It's funny though, because he never looks like himself in old movies or in weird fire based child killing Twilight zone episodes wearing Burberry PJ's. Hmmmm...More love to him. Not as much as Matthew Perry though. He will always be my number one!

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Sizeable stockings are always nice.
Merry Christmas! :)

ThatBeeGirl said...

"SNL rips off Family Guy" (video)