Monday, December 19, 2005

And that's why you don't use a one armed man to teach a lesson!

AD was brilliant tonight. They really have outdone themselves. Hi-larious. It's amazing that so many of my favorite shows have totally impressed me this weekend. Both the Simpsons and Family Guy were great (Who doesn't love the Church of Fonz or the mocking of Desperate Housewives? "The red headed one looks like someone pulled silly putty over their knee") And then tomorrow, we learn the identity of the Carver on Nip/Tuck! Yay!!!! I really hope that they don't do anything stupid and ruin my good show buzz that I have going on now.
Tim and I are settling in for the evening. He is playing Prince of Persia and I'm reading a book I got for Christmas from Cheri. I really wanted to watch crap shows on MTV but thank God for Tivo. I'll just watch them in the morning when I am working. =) Then I won't have to hear Tim complain about everything. He's lucky I am such an understanding wife. Ha Ha Ha! Fonzi be with you.

3 comments:

Tim said...

*raises eyebrow*

Did you mean to publish this on the blog I don't know about?

;)

ThatBeeGirl said...

"One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve"--I have had that running through my head the whole day! Definitely the best "Family Guy" I've seen lately, if not ever.
Bob Loblaw Law Blog

ThatBeeGirl said...

Wanted to tell you that I bought that silver snowflake ornament/light turner-oner thingie from the Home Depot that you guys mentioned--I LOVE it! Thanks for the advice!