Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cracking the nuts!

Today B, Tim, Sarah, Steve and I went to the Nutcracker in San Jose. We had lunch first and then went to Starbucks to sit and chat. I felt like we should have been filmed for a chic, trendy tv show. Love it!
The ballet was beautiful. (The men have the best bodies too!) That's why women like the ballet, I think. We can enjoy the dance and the music and then oggle the hot bods!
After the ballet, we all came back and watched The 40 year old Virgin. I have to say that I have a huge crush on Steve Carrell. He's such a cutie pie and hilarious! If you're not watching The Office, you should be. It's just like AD, where there is no laugh track and it is shot in an artistic way. Two thumbs up!
Anyway, I hope that everyone had a nice, safe weekend. Keep dry and don't leave your uncle teabag hanging! (AD never gets old! I love it!)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I had such a great time! And that Steve Carrell is a cutie!