Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm bad, I know!

I can't believe that it has been 10 days since I last posted. I'm so bad! Although, the time has gone by so quickly because Tim and I have been busy bollocking the world for not doing their job. As you all know, our TV has been broken for more than a month now. But praise the Lord, we have a new Sharp Aquos TV! It's so pretty. As B said about her camera...lookit the baby! =)

I went to Santana Row today to get my nails done at Lavande nail salon. I highly recommend it. It's so clean and sterile which I love! It's not that much more expensive than a regular hole in the wall place, so I feel like it is worth it. Plus, they do such a great job. Nothing like a good mani-pedi, eh girls?

Right now I'm watching A Baby Story on TLC. That program makes me cringe. All that pushing and screaming just confirms that I am not ready for a child. (Bless you birth control, bless you). Plus, today at Sur la Table at Santana Row, this little boy who was about 3 years old screamed like he was being tortured for about 15 minutes straight while his mum shopped. Why do parents let their children scream like that? At least try to calm him down or take him out of the store. I was on the phone with Tim in the store and he asked if there was a T-Rex tearing down the store!

Anyway, the oven just beeped. I am making mini-muffins for a party tomorrow. German Chocolate with cream cheese frosting. Is it bad to have cupcakes for dinner? Hmmm...=)

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I just got home from getting my nails done. But not a Lavande! I have been wanting to go there...

Tim said...

I also have nails.