Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good times, Good times

I didn't post the pic below at the time, but I love this one of Eric and Tim. Those of you who know me well can attest to my obsession with new words...like "Brokeback". Brokeback indeed...=) I actually think that Bianca took this picture because I was quite tipsy from the libations that evening and doubt that I had a steady hand!

So anyway, this weekend has been great so far. We went to see Bob Saget again on Friday night. That guy is so freakin funny. I don't know if it's sick or not but I also think he's kinda cute. Hmmm.. Anyway, he was great and we had a nice dinner there as well.

Bianca and Tim and I went to see Inside Man at the movies today. It was a good thriller..well written and keeps you guessing to the end. Then Bianca and I went to Target and had a very successful shopping trip. After that, we went to Nordstrom Rack to peruse the merchandise. We had a good time trying on all the 5 inch heel designer shoes for 300 bucks. At one point (the highlight really), this woman in the corner by the shoes let out a fart so loud! She ran away but Bianca and I totally saw her and almost killed ourselves laughing while falling off our stilletto heels. =) It wasn't just a little thhp fart....it was a full on loud ass butt rumber fart that had a trail off ending. I love it! Anyway, I had been drinking that new TAB energy drink (love it by the way) so I think I was a little drunk/high on all that energy stuff which made me laugh even harder. I swear, moments like that are so classic.
The weekend is halfway over and I feel like I still have so much to do. Tim has been playing Oblivion along with half of the gaming world, so I'm sure I'll get some time tomorrow to get all my stuff done. Seacrest, Out!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I tried that Tab energy drink a while back and didn't like it much....

But what do I know, people hate red bull and I like that... ; )

ThatBeeGirl said...

Um.
How did I miss this?!
The shoe-trying-on was a blast, we'll have to do it again! Sans the farting lady, though!