Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The long and now short of it

Well, the cutting took place on Friday. I have to say that I was very nervous. However, I'm really glad that I did it. Its sooooo much easier to take care of now and it takes about 5 mins to curl it. Yipee for short hair.
Tim and I had a nice weekend. We were bums and ran errands. I love those kinds of weekends. I made an attempt to start watching Walk the Line, however, I had to break off to jet up to Fremont to adjust my mum as she hurt her back. I'm sure I'll get back to the movie soon and then I will add my two cents. (As always)
I'm going in late today to work so I'm going to go out to breakfast with my mum. I love breakfast. If I could go out for a meal, breakfast would always be my choice! Too bad Tim isn't a breakfast person.....well at least we usually go to places that make lunch type food at the same time.
Anyway, it's another crazy rainy day. Drive safe everyone. Seacrest out!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

It looks fab, chica!