Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I love Wednesdays (and juice)!

Wednesday's are fun for me. I work from 8:30-10:30 and then from 2:30-7:30. It gives me a nice chance to run errands, clean the house and have a nap. I have 5 or 6 re-exams rescheduled for this evening so I'd better rest up before I go back to work. Actually, the apartment just needs a quick tidy and I'll be good to go.

I need to go to Target and the market. Target has such great clothes right now. I'm really surprised. I haven't had a good browse around there in awhile so I think this weekend it will be time for a browse. I know this can be dangerous for the wallet, but, everyone needs a Target fix on a regular basis. =) I also need my eyebrows doing. You know how you can try to wrangle them yourself....but then it gets to the point when they overtake you? I think I'm there now. I must have them groomed this weekend.

Anyway, nothing much else to report. It's nap time I think. Zzzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I love juice! And Target. And naps. And getting my 'brows groomed. And. And. And.