Thursday, March 09, 2006

Say Goodbye

Well boys and girls, the time has come for me to part with my long hair. I've decided to finally cut it tomorrow. It's not going to be super short, but several inches will be lopped off. Devotees will remember (That's for you B) that I've had long hair for awhile now. However, I'm trying to not look so young at work now so I think a haircut is in order. People can be a little wary of a doctor who is half their age and looks about 18. =) So....the next time you all see me I will be a few strands lighter but hopefully looking a few years older! Til then...

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Can't wait to see it!

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Congrats- shorter hair in the long run is easier to deal with!

I am sure you still look young and angelic. Plus, I think that the patients are probably just jealous of the fact that you are a young, successful doctor with no wrinkles and no botox!