Saturday, March 04, 2006

How embarassing for me

Well I admit it. I have been terrible over the last few weeks with the posting. Although, it is due to the fact that I have started working and don't get home until 7:30 or so now. I can't believe that I have finally entered the working world. I've always been a student, so this whole experience has been crazy.
My first week was good. I basically followed the head doc around and took her notes for her. I'm getting myself acquainted with all their procedures and I think this is going to be a great place for me to be. I feel like I fit in really well so I think that I really did make the right decision.
In other news, here are some pictures from Karaoke last night. It was girls versus boys in the medley game at this point. Eric and Tim were singing Take On Me by A-Ha, which we all know is a quality song. Especially the point where the lead singer hits that really high note (pause for you all to sing it in your head) Well, Eric and Tim can both hit that note. Impressive, I know. It was a great time and I think we are ready for the Karaoke circuit. =)
I promise I'm going to be better with my postings. I swear. I know there are peeps out there who rely on the blog for updates on my life ...Shout out to Kelley in Canada! Peace out.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Karaoke! Fun stuff!