Saturday, March 18, 2006

Boo sharks

Tim and I went to the sharks game today. It was an odd game because they played not very well for the first period but then came back. Unfortunately, they lost in a shoot out. Close games like that make me nervous....I have anxiety when it comes down to the end. Oh well. At least we had yummy hot dogs and I got a cool long sleeved T to wear to future games.
Tim and I are going to settle down now and watch some netflix. I'm not sure what we have but I'm sure it'll be good. In terms of new movies, I really want to go see V for Vendetta but I know it's super violent. However, everyone so far has said it is a super movie and a great commentary on the way things could be with the Bush administration. Plus I love Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving so I think this will have to be a movie that I just go to knowing that I'll have to turn away at some parts...
Anyway, I also have a bunch of work I have to get to. Peace out.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Boo to the Sharks!
But yay for cool shirts to wear to games. :)