Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I have OCD

I'm obsessed. When I get on a kick of something, I can't control myself. Right now I am watching Deal or No Deal on NBC. I actually yelled at the person playing. She totally duffed it up! I bet she's going to get a terrible deal from the banker now. (I know, it's sad) Let me now sum up the rest of the things I am currently obsessed with:
1) "Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield
2) 8th and Ocean on MTV
3) Allure/Glamour/Real Simple magazines
4) Squirrels and their abnormally large balls ( I'm sick, I know)
5) Chocolate Easter Eggs by Cadbury with the crispy outer shell and yummy choco inside
6) Anything at Target
7) Online Bill Pay with Bank of America
8) Making lists

I think I need therapy...hmmm

4 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

If you need therapy, I can offer up the name of an analrapist (it wasn't the pronunciation I was worried about) for you.

ThatBeeGirl said...

Also, I heart those magazines, too.
And thanks to you, I have subscriptions to two of them! :)

ThatBeeGirl said...

Oh! And I hate to say "I told you so," but isn't online bill pay the best?

Marcy said...

Zach has the online bill pay stuff all set up and it's pretty friggin sweet.

I love Real Simple... Julia got me hooked on it. I've even got an ongoing project of tearing out pages with good tips or articles and putting them in a binder for easier access.