Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Add this to the addiction list

Tab Energy
So this drink can be added to my addiction list. I have to say that I love the taste....it's truly addictive and maybe outrageous...truly, truly, truly outrageous...and sidebar...where is Rainbow Brite? She could totally make a comeback right now. All things old are new again. New GI Joe, new Ninja Turtles. I'm sure Hasbro or whoever could pimp her out for the new millenium. Man, I loved her.

On another note, my life is so busy right now. The practice I work in is thriving and we are seeing tons of people. Then, I come home at night and work on my work comp job until bedtime. I just keep reminding myself that it's great to have the extra money so that I can do fun things and be spontaneous...like deciding to go to Sundance with Bee next year. Maybe we'll try on some more Jimmy Choos in the swag rooms while we stalk Matthew Perry. Yum. Time for another Tab Energy.

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Girl, you need to cool it on the Tab Energy -- your energy is radiating off the page, srsly!
We're also going to stalk Robert Redford, yum!
:)

ThatBeeGirl said...

I have s'more gossip-y blogs for you:
In Case You Didn't Know
Derek Hail