Friday, April 14, 2006

So tired

Friday is finally here and I'm truly exhausted. I lost all my sleeping/napping time last weekend due to my continuing ed seminar. Therefore, I didn't get a chance to really re-charge the batteries. Then, this week was crazy. We saw 50 people today between 7:30 and 12:00. Wave after wave of people came into the office. I think the bad weather makes people feel worse so they are looking for a little healing time with us. It's great though, to see how many people we are helping. It's amazing to see someone come in barely able to walk and leave in much better shape. I finally am realizing why I got into Chiropractic. It was always the standard answer in school.."because I want to help people and make them feel better". But I think that we had no idea what was in store for us in the future. My experiences now are so real. These are real people who's lives are devastated by pain, and our office is their only refuge. Now that may sound over-dramatic, and I would have agreed with that in school. I just thought it would be cool to be a doctor and get to treat people. But now that I am actually in a successful practice, I am seeing how awesome things can be. It really is a great feeling at the end of the day to be able to say that today, I did something that made a difference in someone's life.

Moving on, I was very productive tonight and paid a lot of bills online and filed away all my old bills that have been sitting in a pile in my cupboard. I did all this while Tim and I watched the Lizzie McGuire movie. Yes, yes...ha ha. However, I do enjoy the Disney as you all know, and it was a cute movie. Plus, it was that or Herbie: Fully Loaded and I didn't think that I could handle and Hohan this evening.

Well, I think it's time for bed. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep in a bit in the morning (that's only in tha mornin!). Time to work off that sleep debt. Here we go...

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

And you're posting so late!
GET THEE TO BED!
(Or I should have written that, had I been awake!)