Saturday, January 28, 2006

We have guns and mustaches! We don't need to explain ourselves.

Ok, so here are my two only good pictures from the SF sketchfest last night. Everything else turned out blurry because the lighting was so bad. Anyway, the pic above is of Rachel Dratch, Amy Pohler, and Horatio Sanz of SNL fame. They were pretty awesome. Lots of laughs were had!
However, here is the kick in the pants. The pic above is of Amy Pohler and her hubby Will Arnett. Now we all know how much Bianca and I LOVE AD and we were so excited to see Will, as GOB is the shiznit! Anyhoo, when Will came out we took loads of pics of him (no flash, mind you). Now somehow I missed this, but Tim and B said that Amy was giving us dirty looks for taking pics of her hubby. Bitch! What the deuce? Her husband is now famous and the star of a superb show. She was just jealous that so many people were there to see him.
Mind you, he talked a lot about all the drugs he did in ages past and she sat in the back and looked pissed the whole time, so who knows. Maybe she's just really uptight. By the by, the improv was really good. They were very funny and Will was definitely a hoot. He is super cute although his hair is too long and he is smokey McGee. I think that is how he stays so thin. He is so thin that it is amazing his Rolex Sub-Mariner watch stays on his bony wrist. (Hey Amy, my viewership of your show and your husband's show paid for that Rolex and all the luxury you live in. So I'm taking as many pictures of him as I want to) 'Nuff said!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I'll take as many damn pix as I like, thankyouverymuch!