Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I've made a huge mistake- 3 days to go!

I am going to see GOB from Arrested Development on Friday and I'm so frickin excited. I can't wait to see him and his wifey (she is also v. v. funny). I've just ordered a shirt that says I've made a huge mistake and I can't wait for that to come in. There definitely needs to be more AD swag out there! =)
As Tim mentioned on his blog, the 360 is fully functioning. We played DOA last night and I must say that I am not bad for not having played in awhile. I play with a character who looks like me except for their saucy costumes. Maybe she brings me luck cause we look alike.
My parents have left Atlantis and are now in England. They are going to be there for two weeks. They were initally going to take care of my grandma, but she doesn't want their help, therefore they have decided to just hang out in England for 2 weeks. It'll be nice for them to get to see the rest of the family, plus they always have a good time being home.
Tonight I'm going to attempt to make a pasta dish with cream of mushroom soup. I'll let you know how it goes! =)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Amen to wanting more 'AD' swag! There is a serious lack of it, and rumor has it that Fox isn't updating their supplies at their merch store. But why would they, really, if the show is in such peril?!