Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Free at last!

So I gave my 60 days notice today at my office. They took it really well but tried everything to make me stay. I just had to stick to my guns and say thanks but no thanks for right now. I should be hearing from the woman I interviewed with by the end of the week. Fingers crossed peeps!
As a sidebar, Tim got a movie call Havoc from Netflix. It stars that girl Anne Hathaway from the princess diaries. Let me tell you....that movie is crazy. And the language? ROUGH! It's basically about really rich kids living in the Pacific Palisades area who want to be gang types. Tim and I had a good laff though because they are at this party and start singing Tupac songs. That is so Tim and I! It's like that part in Office Space when Michael Bolton is blasting ghetto rap in his car and singing along but then turns it down when a black guy walks by his window. Love it! Anyway, the point of this story is that this movie is all about sex, drugs, drinking and trying to be gang types with the rough kids in east LA. It's nuts. Tim mostly wanted it for the boobs, I think! =) I do recommend it though, as Anne Hathaway is outstanding as an actress. It's just a little odd after seeing the Princess Diaries and all. I am also looking forward to her starring as Andrea in The Devil Wears Prada movie. That should be a good one.
Alas, fatigue is setting in so I think it's time to go to bed and watch a little Family Guy. That's always a good way to end the day! As Stewie says: "I'm going to give you a quick vision test. What is this, a Toblerone or a Poopie?"

PS- What's up with my love Angelina getting preggers? My love for her wanes...

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I forgot to ask you on Monday what the sitch was with the office, glad to hear your stuck to your guns. My fingers and toes are all crossed (makes it both difficult to type and walk) for you! :)

ThatBeeGirl said...

'AD' news from a semi-reputable site:
"the network has decided to air the season's final four episodes in one two-hour block Friday, Feb. 10. That night also happens to feature the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics on NBC, an event that is likely to dominate the ratings that night."