Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hello boys and girls

I am patiently awaiting the arrival of the XBox 360 via the UPS man. It seems as though XBox has started using UPS instead of DHL....Hmm...This is a good thing, as our local DHL driver is a lazy POS! On several occasions, he lied about trying to deliver something and then puts it down in the computer as "attempted to deliver." You lying sack of crap! I've been here all day waiting so unless you knocked as quiet as a mouse, you are a liar! Anyhoo, the UPS man always tries to deliver and is really nice, so hopefully it should be here any time. Yay!
I still haven't heard from the woman I interviewed with last week. I'll give her a few more days and then I'll get in touch with her. Fingers crossed STILL!
I'm excited because Underworld: Evolution comes out on Friday. I loved the first one and I love Kate Beckinsdale. She is number two on my hot girl list after Angelina, however, we all know that Angelina is falling in favor now that she is pregnant before getting hitched. The only bad thing about Kate is that she is too thin and that she smokes (like everyone, I know). But, alas, she is still a hottie!
Anyway, time to get cracking on my insurance work. As they say in England...Laters!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I watched "Laurel Canyon" last night with Kate, it was pretty odd.