Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm a gossip addict

I am totally addicted to surfing the net for celebrity gossip. It has come to the point that I check these sites at least more than one time a day. The master and lord of all gossip is this bad boy. I swear, this boy doesn't work at all.
In other news, I went to observe at the office at which I am interviewing this morning. It was really nice, a very laid back place. I think that I would fit in there well.
My parents are going to Atlantis in the Bahamas for my dad's business meeting tomorrow. (i know, life is hard) They'll be there for a week and then they are going to England as my grandmother isn't doing too well. She needs to go into care, but she is so stubborn. But really, she can't take care of herself, even with her helper. I don't know how long they will be there, but I hope it's not too long. We just all got to be together again!
Tomorrow morning is going to be an exciting time, full of ironing and exercising. I've had a break from exercising for three days, so I need to get back into routine before I get lazy again. At least football will be on. I like Pittsburg, just purely for this guy. Try saying his last name in an aggressive way. It's makes you fired up!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I just lean over her shoulder and get my gossip that way.

Clockworkchris said...

haha tim, thats good! I just go see your most frequent visitors site (Bee) when i need to catch up on stuff and she always has what I need for a few good chuckles.