Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tony Wonder!

As I sit here with my husband watching Arrested Development (Marry Me, Bianca!), I realize that these are the happiest times of my life. Nothing better than watching a great tv show in your PJ's with your loved one(s). Today my patient forgot about her appointment and then our meeting was canceled, so today was pretty much a bust. I have postposed my X-ray exam til monday as I have become the champion of procrastination. Case in point, it's taken me about 10 minutes to write the previous 10 words of drivel. My parents are leaving on Sunday to go back to Hong Kong and pack up the apartment. It's a little sad that all aspects of my childhood are going to be packed up and shipped in a giant crate across the ocean. I hope nothing falls off the boat! I think today I will end with a quote from Family Guy....I have these gifts for you they're up in my bum! Look at my fanny, look at my fanny, look at my fanny!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Literally, your belongings will be on the slow boat from China. lol - that joke has yet to get old for me.

ThatBeeGirl said...

Procrastination and I have become friends. Thankfully we weren't known to each other during college or it would have been a nightmare.