Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Kiss me Kate

I'm watching the DVD recording of Kiss Me, Kate that was filmed in London at the same theatre that I saw it at. I highly recommend Kiss Me, Kate for those who love musicals. It's funny, romantic and everyone loves the Taming of the Shrew. =) Plus, they use words like "wench"...ha ha ha ha. Everyone loves a good wench. I've tried to get Tim into theatre but I don't think it will ever be his thing. At least he is a good sport and lets me watch these things on my own.
We went to see Prime last night at the movies. It was really quite good. I want to steal Uma's hairdresser though.....she always has the hair that I want, that bitch. Plus, the guy in the film is super hot! It also reminds you of what it is like to start new in a relationship.....and the sex in the movie is hot as well! =) Go out and see it!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I'm hot.

=(

ThatBeeGirl said...

Hot sex! I'm soooo there! ;)