Friday, October 28, 2005

Attack of the killer squirrels

So a squirrel tried to get into my apartment yesterday. I was sitting on the couch with the screen door closed when a squirrel just ran across the balcony and started nibbling on the screen door. I made a hissing noise and he jumped and went away...how dare he try to get into our house! (I think it was a he, but you can never tell with those squirrel types)Tim and I holed up in the apartment today. We had slurpees and watched Batman Begins. That is true love right there. Nothing better than a giant slurpee and a great movie with your significant other. Oh, now there are two squirrels on the tree outside and they are shaking their tails at the dogs running around. Those squirrels are teases! Go dogs, go!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I was looking forward to playing hooky, and I couldn't think of anything better than slurpees and Batman!

ThatBeeGirl said...

Slurpees--ain't nothing wrong with that!