Friday, October 21, 2005

Boo

I think that I had the worst dream of my life last night. In my dream, my husband told me that he had cheated on me with some girls at a video game convention. Then some other women showed up because they heard I was having a mental episode. I tried to get on the phone, but it was shaped like a gun and I couldn't figure out how to use it. So...I basically didn't sleep from 4:45 onwards. Bee, you and I should be on IM in the early morn, keep each other company. Anyway, I've put it out of my head. I cleaned the apartment this AM and I'm doing laundry now. Nothing like a good clean to make you feel better. Oops, there's the buzzer. Hi ho...off to get laundry I go.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Yikes, that dream sounds freaking scary! Yes, we should IM at the crack of dawn, Lord knows I'm awake! :)