Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mayon-egg

I am fortunate to be typing on my new laptop computer that I bought today for "business". Tim was great and had it connected wirelessly in about 10 minutes. It's so nice having a technosavvy husband! He is currently playing a game called Stubbs the Zombie where you play as a zombie in the 50's and go around eating brains. It's actually quite amusing and has a kick ass old school soundtrack. (That's the best part for me)I love new gadgets!I also realize that some family coalition has said that Arrested Devlopment and Family Guy are two of the least family friendly shows on tv. All I have to say is.....
1) Na na na na, Na na na na Holy crap here comes Jesus and he doesn't look too happy.
2) I'll meet you down at the big yellow joint

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

And! Yahoo for a new laptop!