Monday, October 24, 2005

Can I fry your nads?

Today I took my X-ray licensing test. I think that I did okay but I hate how the radiology board threw in some random questions about the baseline fog of the film and what to do to measure it...or some BS like that. Who cares? That's what you pay someone to do for you. This is how I like to think an X-ray machine works: I put the person in front of it, I put the film in the holder, I position the person so that the x-ray will go through the part I want to see and then I push a button, it makes a noise and then we all go skipping merrily on our way. Stupid base fog! We don't care about you! Anyway, the best thing right now is that I have Tivo on my new computer so that I can watch all 2005 episodes of AD and family guy. Life doesn't get any better than that! I can't believe that my weekend was spent studying. I thought that part of my life was over. At least my brunch with my chica (FOR BRITISH EYES ONLY) was the highlight. We must do that more often....it's just so SATC! (Less slutty though)It's times like those that keep you sane when your life starts to get a litle out of control.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

*singing*For British eyes only...

Less slutty, indeed. And often with better put together outfits! Hello, Carrie! Wouldn't mind the Manolos, though... ;)