Monday, October 17, 2005

I have been informed..

The people that are working in the office next door are so loud. We can hear everything they say. My co-worker and I are thinking about saying something really weird like "hide the gun in here" just to freak them out. In case you are curious, they are talking about not having any hot water and then installing a dishwasher. Whatever. I am waiting for my mum to come into my office so that I can treat her. We were supposed to have lunch with Sarah and Steve today, but they decided not to come down to San Jose. It's okay because I have to study for the rest of the day anyway. Boo. I hate having to take an X-ray test. How boring.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Gun comments, while very amusing to the insiders, are not received well by the outsiders. I consider myself an insider and admit I giggled.

ThatBeeGirl said...

I think it's funny. :)