Wednesday, September 27, 2006

At Last

Robin's dress was so gorgeous. Such the beaming bride!

This was taken post wedding and after several glasses of chapagne!


I know I'm not really smiling in this one, but I like it. =)

All in all, it was a wonderful wedding. The ceremony was very sweet and James started to cry when Robin came down the aisle with Rich. I love weddings! We danced like fiends all night. I was so happy because the DJ (same as my wedding) played Sexy Back (my new favorite song). We stayed at the deAnza afterwards with everyone and sat in the lobby until 1:00 just talking and hanging out. It was a really wonderful time.

On another note, Tim and I are off to hockey this friday. I'm going to get a new sweatshirt with my "shark pack" discount. Yippee! I have to say, the Sharks organization really takes care of their fans.

Anyhoo, it is time for my nightly bath and milk/cookie/chocolate combination. I'm looking for a new set of jammies too as the nights have turned cool. Hmmm..perhaps a trip to JC Penneys? Who's with me? =)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful all around!