Monday, September 04, 2006

Spendy Weekend

Tim and I had a nice weekend. We a great dinner on Friday night with my Boss/good friend from school. Then we introduced him to the world of video games and I think we may have converted him. =)
Yesterday we went to Tim's parents for breakfast and then went to Best Buy to get AD3 as Tim's dealer was late on sending it. It was great to watch the DVD's but sad to think the show is really over. Nothing much to look forward to now.
Today we went to my parents house and went to Target and Ulta to get some bits and pieces we needed. I love errand running days.
So the spendyness came in on friday. I went to Nordstroms with my mum to look for a shirt to wear to Kelley's wedding this weekend. However, I found more than one shirt that I liked by Nine West. Of course, they were a little on the pricey side, but hey, I've never really bought expensive clothes before. Plus, one of the shirts was a medium! Ha! All my exercising has really paid off. I don't think that I've lost that much weight, but my body is definitely reshaped now. Woot. (Of course this weekend I did no exercising and ate fast food about 3 times. EEK) Back to the drawing board tomorrow.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Dude.
Don't stress 'bout the spendy weekend, you deserve the nice threads!
Yay for finally being able to watch AD3!