Thursday, November 30, 2006

Viva Pinata

Hello boys and girls,
Once again please excuse my absence. The past week has been weird for me. I think that I mentioned in prevous posts that I've been working a lot over the past few weeks. By last Wednesday night, my body was so close to shutting down. I thought a few days of rest would pick me up but by Sunday I didn't really feel any different. On Monday, I was so stressed out that I felt like crying all the time. The smallest things would make me so mad. I still couldn't figure out what was going on with me. Then, Dr. W and I had a long talk on Tuesday and everything became so clear. This has really been a transition time for me both personally and professionally. Professional stuff I won't dwell on here because it is not right to do so. I don't want to end up like Heather B. from dooce. =) In terms of personal stuff, Tim and I are going to buying a place after Christmas and starting our lives again in a new place. It is exciting but scary at the same time. However, I noticed that after I let everything out I had so much more energy and would up cleaning like a mad person last night. I got really organized and feel great.
Tonight Tim is playing Viva Pinata which is a game about pinatas living in a garden, or something like that...=) There is a video game for everything now.
Anyway, I'm off to the bath as it is colder than all get out in the apartment. TTFN.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Oh, Lis. I'm sorry things are tough right now. If you EVER need to have a venting session, I'm your gal. I got your back, chica.
Your Sonic pal.