Saturday, November 04, 2006

God talks through poop

Last night Tim, Bianca and I went to see Running with Scissors. Tim was a good sport and came along with us. He hasn't read any of the books that B or I have, but he came anyway. While I know that RWS won't appeal to most people who are not fans of Augusten, but I'm glad that Ryan Murphy (nip/tuck creator) made it into a movie. It was funny though, as he used music in the movie the same way he does in nip/tuck. There is always music playing that compliments the situation well. Plus, I have a small crush on the actor who played Augusten. Very cute.

I had my weekend nap today. Devotees will remember that I usually nap on Sunday during sports, however, Tim is having a co-worker over tomorrow so I can't very well be drooling on the couch when he is here. Anyhoo, we went to the office this morning and Tim helped me move stuff around to get organized for our new staff. They are starting on Monday. I'm excited.

I'm going to get started cleaning the house now. I've been putting it off for a few days but I gotta bust that vacuum out now. I have half an hour until the Sharks game is on so I'd better get cracking! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Peace out.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Woohoo for crushing on Joseph Cross -- I ditto that!