Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And inside the man, you find his....nucleus.

I am watching Nacho Libre while working as Tim and I both fell asleep the other night when we first got it. I've forgotten how hi-larious this movie is. I usually hate Jack Black but I don't mind him with an accent. =)

Tomorrow we are going to talk at Cisco. I'm very excited about this as the potential for patients is huge. It's good that I am going along because I never get nervous while speaking in pubic so hopefully I can offer some support to the other doc.

Tim and I are having Thanksgiving at our house this year. I ordered my Turkey and pies today from PW market. They have a full turkey ready to pick up and eat along with delicious pies. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Dr. W is giving me Friday off so I get a nice 4 day vacay. Then, 2 weeks later.....DISNEYLAND!

I know I promised pictures....they are for sure coming. I just have to transfer them from my camera. =)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Hope your talk at Cisco went well, although I'm sure it did!
Yay for Turkey Day goodness!