Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Gears of War

The title of this post is apt as Tim is currently playing the newest Xbox 360 phenom. It is by far the best game for the 360 until Halo 3 next year. Me, I'm a Halo girl myself. I'm getting a sweatshirt made that says Girl Gamer, Your game or mine? on it....geek chic, I know. PS. the best part of Gears of War is the song they use in the commercial on TV. You'll all be hearing soon if you haven't yet.

Today was the first day that the two new girls worked alone. Everything is going well. We saw 52 patients. Dr. Lisa is exhausted....but content.

Only 1 more day of being 26. The baby of the group is growing up =)

Since this week has been hectic, Tim and I had a date tonight at TGI Friday's and talked about all the good memories we had there since we met. We've celebrated so many birthdays there. Tim met his life partner Steve there for the first time. (Tim was drinking a drink with an umbrella in it that freaked out Steve. =) Ha! Anyway, back to the story. Tim was kind enough to get me a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure at Lavande as an early birthday treat. My husband knows me well. (Bianca, "don't get married" is retracted for this period of time =))

Anyway, looking forward to my hot dogs and nachos on Friday. I'm betting on any horse with a name Lemon. All you devotees out there get your horse picks ready. It's almost post time!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I literally laughed out loud -- sounds like it's good to be married to Tim! :)
I'm ready for post time, Lemon!

(And it's ALMOST your birthday, so lemme leave a comment here to be the first to wish you a Happy, happy birthday!)