Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wedding etc.

So here are the new pictures from Cheri's wedding.
I apologize for my laxity with posting, but I vow to be better in the future. =)

Chris and Eric looking fab as always!



This is a dangerous foursome....=)

Anyway, the wedding was really beautiful and we had a super time. The hotel we stayed at was really nice and I especially enjoyed it as the chair in our room was Burberry. I tried to steal it but I think they would have noticed and I can't really afford a 3,000 dollar chair right now...so best that Tim stopped me from hauling it down to my car.

Yesterday I went to see The Devil Wears Prada with my girls (Sar and B). It was cute but very different from the book. That is always to be expected though, as books are ALWAYS better than the movies. After the film, we took a stroll around the Great Mall. We all wound up purchasing some good stuff. I'm especially happy as I got two new pairs of jeans. Let me just say that shopping for pants is pretty much torture for me. If I wind up going to hell, my punishment will be shopping for pants. In this day and age, everything is low rise. However, they don't take into account that sometimes, those of us with a short torso need a higher rise. My waist is techinically almost up by my boobs. =) Ha Ha. Anyway, I got two new pairs of Calvin Klein jeans that are very comfy and fit well. I will have to stretch them out a bit though, as one always does when one buys new pants. Last night I put them on and did the usual squat to the floor, leg stretches and rolling around on the bed that I'm sure most of you girls out there can relate to. However, I think that the more I wear them, the looser they will be. Did you know that you are not supossed to wash denim unless there is an actual spill on them? It keeps them comfy for much longer. Of course you must wash them if you are stinky, but girls usually are not.

The world cup final is almost over. It's in the 68th minute. I'm not really rooting for either side as England was sent home by Portugal (Grr...Chris). We have to hate the frogs as that is what the English do, however, so many of them play for clubs in England and Zidane is so old that I wish he could retire with a championship. On the other hand, Italy is a good club and I'm sure Kelley and Alex are rooting for them with all their heart =)

So, I'm going to finish my giant coffee I got from Krispy Kreme this morning. Their coffee is not that bad and is about 3 times as big as Starbucks. It's a vat really...but what the hell, it's Sunday. Plus, I'm wearing my exercise clothes that I don't exercise in..so I may as well take it to the max and drink coffee and doughnuts to top off the day of non-excercise. So, if any of you are out there wearing your exercise clothes that you don't exercise in, go get yourself a vat of coffee, a doughnut and sit on the couch. Believe me, you'll love it. =)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Exercise clothes are for exercising?! That's news to me! I wear them to watch tv and basically be sloth-like.
:)
I had fun on Saturday, I'm looking fwd to hanging again this wkend!

Your Segway buddy,