Sunday, July 16, 2006

movie night

Tim and I just watched the Transporter 2. It's a pretty good action adventure movie and not really that violent. Plus, Jason Statham is pretty cute, I must say. Now we are moving on to Closer. It is rated R for graphic sexuality and such. Hmm...better than graphic violence, I say.

We had dinner with my parents at the Macaroni Grill tonight. They have some good grub there. I highly recommend it. =)

I had to go to work today for about 5 hours. It was totally worth it though as we got a lot of work done. I have several insurance/billing projects to do this week, but I think it will make this week go by quickly. Nothing better than a quickly passing week.

In addition, I have to give a birthday shout out to Sarah. Happy Birthday, and many more...on channel 4...and scooby doo....on channel 2 and so on and so forth.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Boo for working on the weekend, but I, too, know how that goes.