Wednesday, July 19, 2006

America's got talent

Wednesday night has fast become talent competition night on television. Every station has some kind of talent show...dancing, rockstaring, talenting etc. Of course Tim and I just watch all this stuff to waste time until Lost starts (since Tim has become a convert). Once cannot miss the high def broadcast of Lost. (Insert sarcasm here).

Incidentally, we watched Closer the other night. Talk about an f-ed up movie. Holy crap. How that film was every a play...I don't know. Anyway, I love Clive Owen so I could enjoy his performance, but I wouldn't recommend the movie if you are looking for a light evening of entertainment.

Tim and I just finished dinner and I think I will make some cookies tonight. I feel like baking a bit..=)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Pshaw.
You know how I feel about those "talent" show (and "Lost.") :)
Bring back "AD!"