Sunday, May 07, 2006

WE WIN!

Yes, in case you haven't heard, the Sharks won over the Edmonton Oilers tonight. It was an amazing game. The tank was rocking and we have new playoff towels to add to our collection. So much fun. I will put up some pictures tomorow when I upload everything to my computer. We're going to the game tomorrow night as well, so I'm sure there will be more pictures then.

This weekend was a little bit of a bust for me. I had to go to a seminar which was okay. I learned some new cool stuff but it was a little too far out for me. However it's always important to try to be as open minded as possible and just take whatever you can from situations like that.

It's now 10pm and once the laundry comes out of the dryer, I will be going to sleep. I managed to get all my work comp cases done tonight so I can have a bit of a sleep in in the AM. Yes, 7:30 perhaps...=)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I hadn't heard!
Go Sharks!
I guess ya'll are at the game right now...again, GO SHARKS!