Saturday, May 13, 2006

.

So we lost. Twice. Boo. On the plus side, we went to Stanley's sports bar with my parents at Logitech Ice rink and watched the game there. I got bit on the head by Sharkie the mascot so I'll post that pic when I upload everything like I have been promising to do.
I'm going into the office for a few hours today to do some cleaning and organizing. I just can't stand it anymore and I hate that our patients can see so much of the front desk. yuck. Watch out dirt....here comes Dr. Lisa! =)
We are going to Cheri's for dinner tonight so that should be fun to see the fab gang. I'm going to try to stop by Bee's today before I go over to Cheri's to marvel at her new chairs and just hang out for a bit like urban chic girls like us do.
Tomorrow night we are going to the Shark's game at the Tank. Good luck to us. I will have a bleeding ulcer before this series is through. Grrrrr.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

No chair viewing, sorry.
But! A nice time was had hanging at Chevy's and the O.N.

(they don't allow you to have bees in here)