Sunday, May 21, 2006

I return and it's winter again

I returned from sunny Dallas yesterday to winter in California. It actually rained today! Tim and I went to see the DaVinci code this afternoon and when we came out it was raining.
So I enjoyed the DaVinci code. I didn't think it was nearly as bad as everyone made it out to be. It was just a bit of fun and adventure. They did change it some from the book which I think made it less dramatic, however, it was pretty true to the story. I hate Tom Hanks' long hair though. He looks like a greasy old man. Audrey Tatou is super cute though, and Paul Bettany is awesome as Silas. I give it 3.5/5.
I have to unpack my bags and organize myself for tomorrow. That's always the crappy part about traveling. Unpacking sucks. =)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Organization is key.
:)