Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i have bangs

yes, it's true. I cut my hair again today. It's just below my shoulders but now I have sexy, side-swoopy bangs. Yummy. I think this is the best haircut I have ever gotten.
Ok, so what the hell was up with Clay Aiken's hair on the Americal Idol finale. He looks even more gay now.....someone should tell Clay that the way to stop gay rumors is not look more gay. It's true.
Today, tomorrow and Friday I am running my office alone. Today was good..I saw about 40 people or so and I am only slightly tired. I'm going to hop into the bath soon and read my new allure mag. I'll take some tea and a smidgen of choco to snack on. Nothing better than that!
On a sad note, my grandmother is not doing well in England and my mum is going on Friday. It shouldn't be too long now before she passes which would be a good thing as she seems to be in a bit of pain now. =( Anyway, keep my fam in your thoughts right now.

No comments: