Thursday, November 05, 2009

new things

Today was my first session with a trainer at the gym. She is a sick woman but I also somewhat enjoyed it. Well, except for the part where I felt like throwing up about halfway through. But that passed with a little water. Other than that, she is setting up an awesome program for me that I will get to continue once I've used up my visits with her. I've decided to take Fridays off though to give my body a rest. I already went 5 days this week. =)

On another note, Chloe has 1 tooth already through the gum with its neighbor threatening to burst through any day now. She's also doing well with her cereal and applesauce. Next week we'll introduce either pears or sweet potatoes I think. I also bought her a sippy cup which she can grab and put in her mouth. She's not quite sure how to suck out of the spout yet but we are practicing.
She has also started grabbing onto the ottoman and standing up as she hates to be sitting in one place for more than a few minutes. I seriously think she has been on this earth before.

On a sad note, it is 5 years ago today that my grandma died. She was a wonderful woman. We all miss her and wish that she could have met Chlo as I'm sure she would have been so proud. But, I know she is watching us from heaven and guiding me in the right direction.

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

keep kickin' ass, lis, you're doing amazing!
it's amazing how some dates we'll never forget. i know she's looking down on you all from heaven and admiring what great parents you and tim are.

Jewels and Cyrus said...

Sounds like you are doing awesome- go Lis go! As for Chloe, be careful starting her on all sweet things (fruit, sweet potatoes, etc) or she may not eat the other things......