Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thanks to Tim

As per his blog, Tim is a great cook! It's true that our meals have been a little less than nutritious over the past few days (half a pint of S'mores Ben and Jerry's). I love that he does the shopping and most of the cooking though. But he's right, how can I work 2 jobs and cook as well? Plus, he is getting to be quite the "Jamie Oliver". (That's what I call him in the kitchen) What exactly is a "knob" of butter, anyway?

As a side note, we are going to La Fondue tomorrow. And yes, my taste has returned. =) I'm excited about celebrating Valentine's Day on the actual day. And yes, I know that it is an over-commercialized day, but I'm really looking forward to it. Melted chocolate, here I come!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

tim the chef! it's like having your own take home chef! (ever seen that show? so good!)