Monday, February 18, 2008

iPhone v4

Yes, you read the title correct. I'm now on my 4th iPhone. On Thursday night, at La Fondue, i wanted to take some pictures. So, I turned on the camera and the screen turned green, like night vision. Bummer. When we got home, I made an appointment for the next day to talk to someone at the genius bar at Valley Fair. When I got there, the guy said "I have to talk to my lead repair guy." So, he disappears into the back for about 5 minutes and then comes back and says that they can't replace it because of "cosmetic damage". "You must have dropped it so many times that the leads to the camera are loose." That'll be $250 to fix it. UMMMMM No. Anyway, long story short, I got him to give me a new phone in the end. I think it might be a refurb but I don't care because the camera works. So yes, I'm now on my 4th phone. Let's all pray this is the last one.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

holy smokes! number 4? how long is the warranty?